My Dinner!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Last night I had such a yummy dinner I just had to share it. I was at a bit of a loss as to what I was going to make, all dh wanted was a steak and avacado sandwich which meant I could make something he might not usually eat.... though he is getting better.

Filet Mignon - which is eye fillet wrapped in bacon YUMMY
Eggplant slices fried in butter topped with mozerella and italian seasoning, tomato and mushroom. It was very tasty so I had to take a photo.
I was soo full from this that I'm fasting breakfast this morning. I do think that fasting is getting a little easier but I'm not doing it a lot just when I feel like it.

6 comments

  1. Yum! Looks good...will have to try it myself soemtime :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that does sound and look good. I am definitely going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Shell, I like the new look of your blog, and your sidebar is very well written and informative. Our stories sound a lot alke. It was Mark's great site that was the turning point for me too. I just wish I had found this information years ago, (I am quite a lot older than you!) but it's never too late to start the journey to better health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks judith, I felt like I needed a bit of a change and some more information about me. Isn't Mark's site great, I'm hanging out for his book too. I also wish I had of not taken other peoples words as gospel and found marks site earlier. Absolutely! your never too old to change your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing well Shell. I'm in Palmerston North and also having discovered Mark's blog have made substantial changes to the way I live.

    Every success to you !
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tom, it's great to hear that from another kiwi :) I think his blog is great because it's so real. Good on you for making changes, I bet you better for it!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.