Laptop Disater!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a quick post to let you know that my laptop came into contact with a large glass of water and well i'm without my beloved laptop now....hopefully for no longer than a month. I won't have much of a chance to post anything until I get it back :( Other than how pissed i am about my laptop incident, everything else is going great!

Eating is has been great this week, though I had more carbs than I would have prefered on friday night because we were at a friends house and there was nothing else to eat and it would have been rude of me to not have anything at all to eat, lets just say I surely paid for it over the weekend with headaches and low energy :( Gym is going great, I can already feel the benefits even just mentally.

4 comments

  1. have a great month and stay on track! if you're like me, my blog is just a tool of focus and documention. sharing and getting encouraged is icing on the low carb cake! be waiting to hear of your updates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new pictures!! You look gorgeous!!! :) Keep up the GREAT work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope you are doing well and I am eagerly awaiting new posts! M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. reallly love your posts they are inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.