Day 1 Primal Challenge

Monday, August 3, 2009

So I've caved! I can't help but join in on a challenge, I'm struggling with time for blogging but I decided I could use a little more focus and this will be it.


My goals are:


1. Continue Losing body fat
2. Increase strength
3. Eat more vegies
4. One 24hr fast a week


So here goes....


Tuesday 4th August 2009:


11am: 2 fried eggs and 3 strips of bacon

4pm: a few pistachios and 1/2 pc dark chocolate

6.30pm: Tandori Chicken w fried garlic cabbage, Raspberries and Cream and 2 pieces dark chocolate


Night off from exercise today, my muscles are very sore from last night's workout!

2 comments

  1. recovery is a good thing. just took my first workout in SEVEN days! i feel so great now that im back on board. good deal posting your daily intake, it helps me to get my over eating in better perspective. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menus look great!
    It's a good kind of sore, from a work out!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.