Days 7 & 8 Primal Challenge

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 7 - Woke up feeling a little better, my voice is not as bad, still have a sore throat but better than yesterday.

8.20am 1/2 cup Raspberries, 1/4 cup chopped almonds, 1/4 flaked coconut and 1/2 cup cream
11am Really hungry, obviously not the best breakfast for me, I need the real protein by the looks of it. Ate a few Pistachios.
12.30pm 2 egg Omelet w cream, filled with 1/2 zucchini, parmesan and 1 Tbsp Pesto. OMG this was an experiment and sooo good! 1 pc Lindt Choc
6.30pm Pork Patty and Bacon with large salad, avacado, tomato and mayo

Week 1 weigh in 73.5kgs, that's down 1.3kgs, probably a little help from the fasting too, I'm not complaining though :)

Day 8 - Yah my voice is so much better, still sound a bit odd but at least I can answer the phone.
9am 2 egg Omelet w cream, filled with 1/2 zucchini, parmesan and 1 Tbsp Pesto. 2 pcs dark choc
3pm 3 strips of bacon
6.30pm Large salad with brocolli and tomato topped with rare eye fillet, mayo and tamari
2 pcs choc

I will wait for another couple of days to go to the gym, I'm still pretty chesty so don't want to spread my germs and you never get a good workout when your sick. Boy am I missing it though!

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.