3rd Sept - 7th Sept Food Diary and Pictures

Sunday, September 6, 2009

So the challenge has come to an official end but as I said in the last post it never really ends. I thought I would continue to post my daily food log for you all to see, it may continue to help you with ideas, I do eat much of the same thing though so it may get a bit boring. I can't guarantee I'll keep it up but will do my best!

Thursday 3rd September 2009

8am 40minute lower body workout - had my measurements done at the gym, since 19th June I've lost 6cm's off my waist, 6.5cm's off my chest (not bust lol), 8.5cm's off my hips, 1cm off my upper arm, 3.5cm's of my thigh and .5cm's off my calf. I also dropped 4% body fat wohoo!!
11am 2 egg Omelet w cream, filled with 1/2 zucchini, Parmesan and 1 Tbsp Pesto.
12pm Decaf Vienna w 1 raw sugar and 1 pc dark chocolate
6.30pm Homemade Lamb Korma with cauliflower 'rice', 6 small pieces of green and blacks chocolate
9.50pm a few pistachios maybe 15...1 piece of Lindt 85%

Friday 4th September 2009

11am Leftover Lamb, 2 pieces of Lindt 85%
7pm Pork and Apple burger patty topped with smoked cheese, fried button mushrooms in butter and 4 strips of bacon, mesclun salad with tomato, avocado and Japanese mayo. 4 pieces of Lindt 85% chocolate

Saturday 5th September 2009
7am 2 poached eggs and 3 strips of bacon
9am 40minute upper body workout
12pm Leftover Pork patty topped with smoked cheese and pineapple, mesclun salad with fried button mushrooms and mayo (see photo)

4pm Decaf Vienna with 1 raw sugar and 2 pieces 85% chocolate
7pm 40th Birthday BBQ dinner: 3 lamb chops and 1 pork sausage with large salad. Had a small bite of chocolate mud cake, it wasn't too sweet and it was damn nice, had to use some strong will power as I wanted a whole piece!

Sunday 6th September 2009

8.30am Scrambled eggs made with cream
10am Decaf Vienna with 1 raw sugar and 2 pieces 85% chocolate
10.30am Went for a cool bike ride along our foreshore. Here's a photo of me on my bike in my new Grok T-shirt that Mark Sisson sent me for having my success story featured on his website. Just to add they are awesome t-shirts, really good quality and comfy as. You can order them here: http://www.primalnutrition.com/apparel-i-20.html

1.30pm 2 lamb chops on BBQ with butter fried tomatoes
7.30pm India today: Grilled scallops in a mint coriander sauce, lamb kebabs cooked in the tandoor and 1 poppadom.
8.30pm Snack of cheeses - Blue, Smoked and Camembert. 6 small pieces of Green and Blacks.

Monday 7th September 2009

Fasted all day till dinner
6.30pm Pork Belly with Crackling and a little bit of unsweetened apple sauce, Brocolli and Cauliflower with cream based cheese sauce and fried kumara skins
3pieces Lindt 85%
7.30pm 1 hour lower body workout

2 comments

  1. dollface, you look encredible! you are literally beaming with health and vitality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, I'm definately feeling the healthiest I've ever felt!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.