An updated Picture and 'Cauliflower Pizza'

Sunday, April 11, 2010


I had an updated picture on Marks Daily Apple earlier this week, you can view it here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/where-are-they-now/#more-11899


Most of you have probably seen it already if you are faithful MDA readers like I am, if not you should definately have a look, not just because of my update but because of Griff, he's doing incredibly well and is just proving how powerful Primal/Low carb can be. I think he is so brave for posting his pictures, It can't have been easy for him, I'm sure it will give an awful lot of people real hope.

On another note I made an awesome lunch the other day and it came out beautifully. I have made Cauliflower Pizza before but it didn't come out the greatest, somehow this one did, I could even pick it up and eat it with my hands which was cool.

Here's a picture, it was a Bacon, onion, herb and cream cheese pizza, oh yum!

This isn't something I eat often but it's a great treat! Here's the original recipe for the base: http://cleochatra.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-cant-believe-its-cauliflower-pizza.html

The topping was the following: Softened Cream cheese, Italian herbs, caramelised onions, bacon, mozerella and parmesan.

3 comments

  1. You look awesome! I'd been meaning to come over and comment here to tell you.

    That pizza looks delicious. I'm not a big fan of cauliflower though so I don't know....

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) You can use zucchini instead of cauliflower and it works just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so pretty! I am a fan of the zucchini for the crust. The cauliflower is wonderful and pungent, but zucchini lends itself to my favorite-- taco pizza!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.