Primal Sushi Revisted!

Monday, July 11, 2011



The stats on my blog show that Primal sushi is the most searched and my previous post on Primal sushi http://primaljourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/sushi-low-carb-style.html has the highest hits apart from my before and after shots, I take it that it's something that most people do miss when they embark on a Primal/Paleo or low carb lifestyle.


I know I miss sushi a lot and I do indulge every now and then in the real thing but if you are strict low carb/primal then you will love this.  Sorry i've kept it from you for so long! 

This recipe uses cauliflower rice and mayonaise and it's pretty damn good, don't let it sit in the fridge like you do with traditional sushi otherwise it will turn yuck, just make it, leave it 15mins then eat it all up!

Hope you enjoy ;)

4 comments

  1. Love it!! I just discovered primal and I'm *so* glad I just clicked on the link via the success story part of Mark's Daily Apple and watched your video. It's only been a week and I'm already feeling tortured about giving up sushi. Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stoping by! I hope your first couple of weeks is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've been eating primal for about three months now, everything's great, i'm losing weight and feel wonderful. But there are acouple of things that i miss the most, one of them is Sushi, this dish you made is a life saver, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! Congrats on your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.