Found an old Pic!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I was having a little clean up of my photos and searching for the food pics I had taken of the recipes I posted up yesterday which I still can't find.  However I did find an old photo taken before I started this journey when I was delusional that I was as big as I was, it was taken just after New Years of 2008 and I thought it would be cool to see the comparison in my face, the shot beside it was taken the day before I chopped my hair earlier this year.  Still can't believe it's been exactly 3 years since i started this journey!


2 comments

  1. Its so amazing to see your transformation... you truly inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janellarella! The difference in my face is crazy, it's always been one of the first noticeable places I gain or lose!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.