Primal Presentation!

Friday, June 8, 2012


Last night I held a free Primal Presentation at my local Gym.  It went really well, I had 9 people show up, which to be honest was great, I wanted a small number for my first class.  It was very exciting to be able to share this information with others and it's something I'm extremely passionate about and it just comes naturally.  What I'm doing is purely non profit, I'm selling a few of Mark Sissons books which I think are fantastic, the very small profit from these barely covers the free handouts I make.  However being able to do what I'm passionate about is far more rewarding than money!  These classes will be a regular thing that I will be holding 3 fridays out of every month.

6 comments

  1. What a great start to your new venture. I am sure your confidence will grow with each presentation. Well done on spreading the word on how to achieve good health & happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! Yes I'm sure the more I do it the more naturally it will come, it's exciting to be spreading the word and helping others, it feels good :)

      Delete
  2. Dollface you are a natural. When you really believe in something and you really care about people as you obviously do, the rewards come in all forms. However, as things progress and grow, dont hesitate to start with some form of compensation for yourself. Time is valuable and face to face coaching is so very expensive. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I believe in good things coming in all forms. For the one on one coaching I'm charging, to begin with it's just small and will see how it grows :) Thanks for your support x

      Delete
  3. I hope as you do more classes and you get more confident, you may think about doing a streaming one online on Ustream or some other similar service. I keep sharing your site, or Mark's, etc. to my friends and family, but having a video of you talking about it may be more compelling to win them over.

    Hope you continue to build the community there, and love the Grok On shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.