Day 6 Whole30

Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Today I've felt TIRED!!! All I wanted to do was nap, I did have a wee power nap on my lunch break so that helped. I cannot believe how the timeline is so spot on! I guess it's all part of the process. This too shall pass! I keep reminding myself that :)

Still loving all the food, not that it's entirely different from my normal primal diet but I have had to get a bit more creative because I'm not having dairy or mindlessly snacking on dark chocolate.  I'm pleased I haven't had any crazy cravings today.  I really need to stock up on more produce and meat, I'm cooking a lot of food, but I love it.  Feeling very well nourished!

I made a batch of Walnut Pesto and Mayo today, it helps to have dairy free condiments around so I don't go off the rails and eat all the cheese!

8 hours sleep
7am: Curried Kale Omelet, 1 Tablespoon Coconut Manna
12.45pm: Cajun Steak, green beans with almonds, cauliflower mash with ghee and coconut cream, a few macadamias 
6pm: Smoked Chicken (from the weber BBQ) with Walnut Pesto, kumara (sweet potato) and large Salad with Buttercrunch lettuce, rainbow chard, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and lemon olive oil, topped with homemade mayo, 1 Tablespoon Coconut Manna

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.